Monday, March 29, 2010

Master pieces from Paris + a little extra

So much has been happening for the start of 2010 I can’t believe its only days away from April and I have so much more work to do. I thought that I would share a little bit of what I have been up to in at the start of the year. A few months ago we made a trip to Canberra to check out the Master pieces from Paris, there was so much stunning work and I got to see a few paintings that I have always wanted to see.

there were so many amazing painting by Vincent van Gogh, Paul Gauguin, Paul Cézanne, Georges Seurat, Pierre Bonnard, Claude Monet, Maurice Denis, Henri Toulouse-Lautrec and Édouard Vuillard.




I also discovered KOKO black and all its super yummy chocolate, and did a little bit of photography for my self. Here is a little picture of parliament house, and in the right hand side you can see person checking out the sunset.


1 comment:

red bamboo said...

Good to hear about what you've been up to! The Master Pieces would have been amazing to see in person! And I can totally agree with you about KOKO black.... yum!

Post a Comment